Membership for CAL POLY FAST is $40 per school year. Members in CAL POLY FAST have the opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally along with being able to contribute to the club through the leadership team.
Benefits of Joining
- Access to our many workshops where you can learn various technical skills
- The opportunity to join our research and operations teams as well as our E-Board
- Opportunities to network and connect with companies in the industry
- Club T-shirt
- Membership to the HTCIA: High Technology Crime Investigation Association
To pay for membership, you can either:
- Venmo us at @CPPFAST
- Pay directly to our VP of Finance: Kyle Huang
At FAST, we currently have four different research teams that you can get involved in. These teams include:
- Web and Infrastructure research team
- VP: Stephen Jiang
- Cybersecurity research team
- VP: Brandon Lam
- Digital Forensics research team
- VP: David Davila
- Blockchain research team
- VP: Andres L. Ortiz
If you would like to get involved in one of these teams, feel free to reach out to one of the VPs listed above.
Along with our research teams, we also have our operations team which handles our social media, events, marketing, etc. For more information about the team, feel free to contact any one of the members.
For a list of positions on the team, refer to the FAST board chart here: https://www.cppfast.org/elected-board (The leftmost tree under the VP of Operations and Communications.)